National Championship game!

Bama proved without a shadow of a doubt they are the number 1 team in college football this season.

I agree that 'Bama is the #1 team in college football, But, without a shadow of a doubt?
215563dc.gif
C'mon now, did you even watch the game? If Colt doesn't go down after 3 seconds, that is a much different game. :salut:

I agree that 'Bama is the #1 team in college football, But, without a shadow of a doubt?
215563dc.gif
C'mon now, did you even watch the game? If Colt doesn't go down after 3 seconds, that is a much different game. :salut:

Yes, I watched the whole game. Sure if Colt does not get hurt the game would of been different but this is football if you game plan around 1 person you deserve to lose. Everyone who watches, plays, or coaches football understands that an injury can change the game and then it comes down to being able to adapt and overcome. I think if with Colt in the game that Bama still would of won. Mack Brown made some very stupid coaching decisions last night and most of them backfired on him, it was just Bama's night to shine and nothing could of changed that.

Yes, I watched the whole game. Sure if Colt does not get hurt the game would of been different but this is football if you game plan around 1 person you deserve to lose. Everyone who watches, plays, or coaches football understands that an injury can change the game and then it comes down to being able to adapt and overcome. I think if with Colt in the game that Bama still would of won. Mack Brown made some very stupid coaching decisions last night and most of them backfired on him, it was just Bama's night to shine and nothing could of changed that.
They were really shining before Colt McCoy got hurt. :doh: They are the #1 team this year, but not "without a shadow of a doubt" the #1 team like you claim.

Just watched the game without knowing the score - STefan must have beeb defaecating bricks towards the end! Quality interview with the defensive MVP :roflmao:

Well doen Stefan, and just watch that young lad become a star QB (Garrett). Will serve him well over the years.

Just watched the game without knowing the score - STefan must have beeb defaecating bricks towards the end! Quality interview with the defensive MVP :roflmao:

Well doen Stefan, and just watch that young lad become a star QB (Garrett). Will serve him well over the years.
I can assure you he smoked 3 packs of cigs in the second half.

They were really shining before Colt McCoy got hurt. :doh: They are the #1 team this year, but not "without a shadow of a doubt" the #1 team like you claim.

Before Colt was hurt the Texas offense was not doing anything special. The Bama offense and special teams had put the defense in bad spots and Texas still had to walk away with Field Goals instead of touchdowns. I am not trying to take anything away from Texas they played a hard game and the final score really makes it look like a blow out when they were 3 points away with 3 minutes left in the game. Texas made some horrible play calls but the Freshman QB played his heart out and I hope he has a great college career.

Before Colt was hurt the Texas offense was not doing anything special. The Bama offense and special teams had put the defense in bad spots and Texas still had to walk away with Field Goals instead of touchdowns. I am not trying to take anything away from Texas they played a hard game and the final score really makes it look like a blow out when they were 3 points away with 3 minutes left in the game. Texas made some horrible play calls but the Freshman QB played his heart out and I hope he has a great college career.
You won't admit it, but Texas lost the swagger it started the game with when Colt went down. If he stays healthy, I wouldn't be shocked if they won that game.

You won't admit it, but Texas lost the swagger it started the game with when Colt went down. If he stays healthy, I wouldn't be shocked if they won that game.

Oh I admit it of course when they lost their starting QB they lost some pop for about a qtr but my point is Texas was not moving the ball great against the Bama D when he was in the game so I think if he stayed in the game Bama still wins but it would of been alot less scoring by both teams and might of been something more like 17-13 for a final.

Back