National Championship game!

Wow what a game! I got rattled up a couple minutes before the game. My sons where wearing their Bama jerseys and my son yelled Roll Tide!! It shock me up because it reminded me of me watching Bama with my late uncle Jimmy and made me miss him so much. Anyways very happy for the Bama players and for the fans, wish Uncle Jimmy could of seen this...

there has not been a day go by in the past week when I have not thought about Hyde and Clyde or those idiot A&M fans complaining to the refs as they got in their van.
I think about them all the time. I would do almost anything to see them guys again. I should have got a picture with them.

I think about them all the time. I would do almost anything to see them guys again. I should have got a picture with them.

I tried to search them on Facebook, but they did not come up when I searched:

Earl and Bjorn.

Hyde and Clyde

Filthy retarded redneck boys

I can wait until next year and maybe I will see them again. :pray:

I tried to search them on Facebook, but they did not come up when I searched:

Earl and Bjorn.

Hyde and Clyde

Filthy retarded redneck boys

I can wait until next year and maybe I will see them again. :pray:
If you see them, tie them up, and call me. I'll be there in 9 hours.

Josh and I talked about them tonight. We were wondering if they were cheering at the tv. Saying you say SEC I say Tide. SEC! TIDE!
It is very likely. I bet they were rocking their camouflage bib overalls too. They probably thought John Parker Wilson played a great game for Bama.

Back