Hockey Nashville leading the NHL!

17jeremy

Bench Warmer
Wow I wouldnt have suspected them leading the nhl in points right now but if you look at there roster the do have a very nice lineup.2 solid goaltenders mason being very under rated to me lots of offense sullivan kariya arnott plus zidlicky and hamhuis back on defense. With such a good team you think theyd have so much fans but it turns out they have one of the least fan support and might have to move.I wanna know where you think they should move to and why.

Ill start Im gonna say winnipeg or halifax only because canadians truly love their hockey and the fan support will always be there.Also I think thw innipeg jets shouldnt have left in the first place.

I know las vegas is a suggestion thats been made that will have people buy tickets but do people really love the game over there.

yup there the best team that nobody cares about.

Las Vegas would be a stupid place to have a team, they would get even worse support there. i don't think that they will be moving anytime soon though, but if they do, Winnipeg would be a good plave to get a team, or amybe somewhere in Saskatchewan.

las vegas is a prime caniadate for the the next nhl team to move though.that means any teams like pittsburgh nashville etc. I would hate to see a team move there over anywhere in canada though.

yeh thats kinda what I thought but all the hockey analysts say it would be one of the best places regardless I'd say anywhere in Canada like a major city would top las vegas.

Back