my friend gave me his collection.

SteelSoul

Bench Warmer
He was like me and didnt really collect a ton but he had some cool stuff (being a steelers fan as well). He is moving to chicago and doesnt collect anymore so he just gave it all to me.

Here are some of the highligts. There are a bunch more low-end autos and jerseys but this is some of the better stuff.

DSC01972.jpg

5/5

DSC01973.jpg

/70

DSC01967.jpg

rookie!!

DSC01968.jpg

/25

DSC01969.jpg

rookie/jersey

DSC01970.jpg

rookie/jersey

DSC01971.jpg

23/30

Also got a couple Matt Spaeth Autos as well. The Smith and the Warren are for trade.

thanks for the view.

Wow, that's awesome of him! If some of those low end junk players are former 'Bama guys, you know who you can sell them to........... :whistle:

Wow, that's awesome of him! If some of those low end junk players are former 'Bama guys, you know who you can sell them to........... :whistle:

you need to send me a list of Bama guys cause i have no clue. the majority of his stuff is from 2007 (thats when we started collecting/when he stopped) so basically bama 07. haha. I only got about 50ish numbered, jersey, or autos so it wasnt a ton but still awesome for free!

Chris, I could use the Steve Smith. I was gonna get it from Dustin a while back, but he traded it. LMK but I have no Steelers and I gave you the only good card VIA Dustin.

It was a 3 row box filled but it was about 90% base but about half of 1 row was autos & jerseys. i will look for bama, skins, and phins stuff though. my guess is there probably wont be much more than base though.

Chris, also LMK what if any Bengals. BTW- Is it Kendall that had those?

Will do. Been busy so i havent had time to sort through. Hopefully Wednesday night I will get a chance to sit and go through stuff.

It was my friend Lee that gave me the cards. Kendall has a ton of really nice stuff though. Puts me to shame and he is like 15! :lollol:

dont knock young collectors...when i was 17 i was doing a local show :shock: and had better stuff than some of those people, that was back in the SLU days and i had some nice pieces, Favre, Jeter, Nomar, Griffey...id go out and check like 4 walmarts in a day buying SLUs and those '400 card' boxes, they had lots of 94 and 95 bowman in them, got a few Vlads and Andruw Jones out of them...then there was some walmart christmas thing with a $50 BV card, i got like 6 Kevin Garnetts and sold them to the shop for $33-$38 each and was getting those and some packs for $20...also those old candy cane things, i got a 95 Bowmans Best Refractor Kordell Stewart BV $250 at the time, it was showing :shock:

dont knock young collectors...when i was 17 i was doing a local show :shock: and had better stuff than some of those people, that was back in the SLU days and i had some nice pieces, Favre, Jeter, Nomar, Griffey...id go out and check like 4 walmarts in a day buying SLUs and those '400 card' boxes, they had lots of 94 and 95 bowman in them, got a few Vlads and Andruw Jones out of them...then there was some walmart christmas thing with a $50 BV card, i got like 6 Kevin Garnetts and sold them to the shop for $33-$38 each and was getting those and some packs for $20...also those old candy cane things, i got a 95 Bowmans Best Refractor Kordell Stewart BV $250 at the time, it was showing :shock:

I remember those. Especially the candy canes. they had an auto in them and I had like 10 Chipper Jones autos. Then they had those auto baseballs too and I got some REALLY nice stuff from them.

Those were the days. I still have the Collector's Choice Crash the Game or whatever gold set from the Aikman gold card winner that was showing in the one. It is worthless now, but still nostalgic.

If you saw Kendall's stuff tho, you'd know what Chris is talking about. He has some INSANE cards!

Back