Basketball My day and Topps 1952 Style Break MADNESS! :D

Ndudi44Ebi

Bench Warmer
I went to the spine center today (I need an MRI :(), but after I got up at 6:30 AM, I went to work with my mom (Bank! woohoo!), ate breakfast at McDonald's, and then spine center. After that, I went with my Grandma so my mom could go back to work...she bought me a mini box of Topps Style, and man, she needs to buy me more!!!! :)

All may be for trade, but not for sure yet. If you need base, RCs, etc., lmk, b/c I have like 2 boxes worth...

Ben Wallace GU (1st pack)
Ben Gordon Chrome /499 (2nd pack)
Mark Eaton Fan Favorites autograph (5th pack)
LeBron James Refractor /299 (6-7th pack)

mia_canes13 said:
whats wrong with your back bro.??

I pulled it or something a year ago going up for a dunk in basketball camp, and like 3.5 months ago, I fell on my left side on the concrete (and my tailbone started hurting real bad) and then 2 days later I fell on a chair right on my tailbone, and now my spine is curved really bad (you can see it just by looking at my chest) and my pelvis bones are rotated, and all kinds of stuff. And I just ran out of muscle relaxers...my only thing that makes me feel good besides new Charlie V cards, and mail! :D :) :(

joeymntgmry23 said:
ive got all kinds of inserts not listed....or do you want a gu/auto in return lol..ill pm you a list later

OK, pm me later. I was thinking about keeping the LeBron for my Bron PC. I might like the J.R. Die-Cut auto, KG Authentix GU.

Oh yeah, and for my RCs, I got Bogut, Charlie V, Nate Rob, Jack, Warrick, A. Wright, Graham, Granger, and celebs of Electra and Brinkley.

Back