My Dallas Cowboys PC

Here's another one who'd better light it on fire next season.

austin_gu_001.jpg

Miles Austin GU /299

Haven't updated this thread in a while, so I thought this would be the perfect chance for me to show off my latest Cowboy PC addition.

From Denmark (the card, not the player), one of my favorite players to ever put on the star. He also happens to be one of my childhood heroes. This is the guy who I pretended to be when we were playing football in the street.

aikman_au_001.jpg

Troy Aikman Auto /25

Over a year since I've updated this thread? Wow! Unfortunately there haven't been a whole lot of adds to this particular collection. Yes, I'm very picky about what Cowboys are good enough to actually be added into the "NFT" pile. There are also a lot of missing pictures from this thread. Well, that's because those cards have all been replaced with better cards of that player. I generally only keep 1 auto and/or 1 GU card in this "NFT" PC, so when I get a better one of a particular player the old one gets retired.

Anyways, now that you know how confusing I am, on to the goods! One of my favorite players growing up, and probably still my all-time favorite running back. For all of you Giants/Redskins/Eagles fans, notice how the card says "America's Team"! :D @pwolantern @captkirk42 @WestCoastSkinsFan

smith_gu_002.jpg

Emmitt Smith /25

Back