Football More Fake Patches by zinger222 on ebay!

ac-n-mike said:
^^^^ once again... the MARVIN HARRISON is not fake.. an im sure if you contact him about the other you will find that the #'s are different as well...

MAYBE he changed them, BUT the cards are NOT the ones that you referenced from other auctions
yes the harrison is fake! they never used letterplates in that set! so think twice about that numb nuts

OK but what I am saying is that the (2) Harrison you are showing are COMPLETELY different.. ONE is #ed 6/25 the other is 8/25 IF they are fake, then use REAl proof ... this is MULTIPLE times now you have bashed this seller on the boards...yet here he sits with 100% PERFECT feedback

I messaged him myself and got a scan of the card its #8/25 NOT #6/25 as shown in the item that he won...

Zinger222 makes fake patches! I hope you buy them, waiste your money....and have fake cards!
You are a completly ignorant if you believe they are real cards!

It does seem really strange that he purchased the same low numbered cards. And then sold the same ones down the line. I may not have PROOF that they're fake but it seems pretty darn obvious to me. On all 3 that he bought the original sellers listed what # out of 25 each card is which most sellers do. When he sold or re-sold (my OPINION) them he does not list what number out of 25 they are. I would advise potential buyers to STAY AWAY!

^^^^ so now I am ignorant?

as I said, THEY VERY WELL MAY BE FAKE, BUT the pics that you provided are NOT all of the same cards... the guy freaking showed me pics of #6/25 and #8/25 is the one he is selling on the Harrison.... could he have more than one...sure? I simply stated that THAT card is NOT the saem card pictured... now if you want to call me ignorant again... we can discuss another topic .....

I know you are sour on this seller since you got ripped on some Lendale White game used stuff...but again HE has PERFECT feedback so what does that say about your satisfaction with your purchase or other buyers for that matter?

Have you heard of a computer before? probably since you have to use one to post on here! Have you ever heard of paintshop, or editing images? probably! He could of very well used a paintshop sort of method to edit the image, so he could make the 6 into and 8, or 8 into a 6!

Yes, that card i got from him was a complete scam! And I didnt catch it till like a few days later, after the feedback was left. The man scams people. about 75% of what he sells are scams, and the rest are real, to make sure he has lagitamate feedback! Im sorry, but those 3 cards i posted are for sure scams, but the others, i cant say if they are or not real!

apparently he isnt a big fan of yours either: (per a message on ebay)

That Chitown guy is an idiot. He sends me emails
once a month saying that fake patch crap. I learned long
ago not to worry about small silly things like his rants.
I just laugh. take care

i think it's beating a dead horse myself... the informaiton is out there and people still continue to buy his stuff...so either they dont care or dont believe it...you have reported him to ebay and they have apparently done nothing.. .maybe try sending a message to the card companies...but the emails to him are nothing or than harrasing at this point

i know he isnt a fan of me, because im the only person who will call him out!
plus not every person is on this site that uses ebay! and i would inform people who are bidding on his crap, but he keeps the bidders completely private!
The guy is a scammer, i have sent pictures to the card companies, but the probably get thousands of those messages a day, so it takes a long time to get to them if they ever get to them!

I dont care if you believe him or me, but in my personal opinion, and a few others that have posted on here, and alot of my buddies and their buddies who collect cards believes this guy is a scammer!

You have to admit that it is very weird he is buying the same card he is selling, but he doesnt claim its the same one! But other than that, its your belief wether or not to believe anyone of us!

im not saying I dont believe you at all.... I simply think before you go on a public forum the evidence should be 100% concrete.... 99.9 % isnt good enough when dealing with someones business or reutation...

ok maybe im missing something but he is selling fake patches, and is getting less than what he paid for them..so whats the point?? to keep a real game used patch? who cares? i must be missing something..

Back