Football More Fake Patches by zinger222 on ebay!

Hate to sy it but...he's getting better at them, the harrison has those kinda patches in that set, but usually he'll put a obvious logo on it, which is OBVIOUSLY fake.

Just as bad are the keyword spammers that put stuff like Matt Forte RC Bears Jersey... just because he is wearing a Bears jersey on the card. It is not a jersey card, but last minute bidders just bid mistakenly the 1 cent w/ $3 shipping- thinking it is.

NattyBoo said:
Just as bad are the keyword spammers that put stuff like Matt Forte RC Bears Jersey... just because he is wearing a Bears jersey on the card. It is not a jersey card, but last minute bidders just bid mistakenly the 1 cent w/ $3 shipping- thinking it is.
If the card says jersey card, it is a jersey card! LOL

not sure about hte others, BUT....the HARRISON is NOT fake.... and IF it is it is NOT the card you are showing... the ONE you have that was purchased is #ed 6/25 the one he is SELLING is #ed 8/25 i just got a message from him on ebay (i asked him what # it was)

I know you have posted about this seller in the past...but unless its SOLID 100% proof I would appreciate you NOT bashing sellers here on this site....

i admit they look suspicious, but in that case you are incorrect... just be careful and have 100% proof before posting

^^^^ once again... the MARVIN HARRISON is not fake.. an im sure if you contact him about the other you will find that the #'s are different as well...

MAYBE he changed them, BUT the cards are NOT the ones that you referenced from other auctions

Back