Moral Dilema help!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

rb45070

Ok so im selling a card on the bay. As I am exchanging counter offers on a card with a guy, I get a higher offer than my counter offer. Now is it wrong to take the higher offer when I have been talking with this guy about it? Please let me know opinions

Really hasn't been an agreement. I would go ahead and take the higher offer. Of course, this is if you haven't talked to him and told him that it would be his if you all could get a good amount.

Ok so im selling a card on the bay. As I am exchanging counter offers on a card with a guy, I get a higher offer than my counter offer. Now is it wrong to take the higher offer when I have been talking with this guy about it? Please let me know opinions

His mistake IMO unless its obviously a mistake. If the card was 20, he offered 10, you countered 15 and he countered 16, I wouldn't worry about it.

If the card was 200 he offered 150 you countered with 175 and he countered with 1600, that would be wrong.

I say, his fault for being a retard.

Ok ill go into a little detail here.

Im selling the card for 150 obo. The guy offers 75 and asks if the centering is that off or if it was just a bad scan. IT was a bad scan which is my fault for not paying more attention to it. I upload a better scan. and send a counter of 100. He asks for a scan of the back and I send one and he comes back 95. In the process of this i get another offer of 110.

Ok ill go into a little detail here.

Im selling the card for 150 obo. The guy offers 75 and asks if the centering is that off or if it was just a bad scan. IT was a bad scan which is my fault for not paying more attention to it. I upload a better scan. and send a counter of 100. He asks for a scan of the back and I send one and he comes back 95. In the process of this i get another offer of 110.

Take the 110

Thanks guys, I thought it was the right thing but didnt wanna seem like a *ick

in the end, it's kind of splitting hairs, but isn't this really just how the hobby works? Someone offers you 110, then that's what it's worth. You'd be selling yourself short if you let it go for less....unless you were selling it to a friend, and then you should just give it to him, you big jerk;)

i say offer it to the guy youve been working with at $110, if he says no, just sell to the offer you have in...

Back