Football Mooche's Quick Hits for the HOF Game

Mooche

Bench Warmer
IMPRESSIVE

- Colt Brennan looked solid, Zorn kind of made him grind and slow down the game but when he gave him the chance to throw the ball, Brennan looked solid.

-Quinn Gray also looked pretty good. A lot better than Sorgi. What is clear about Gray is the guy has a huge arm, on one play he was rolling out and hit his man in the endzone and he just flicked his wrist.

DISSAPOINTMENTS

Jim Sorgi - He may know the offense and has been there, but he looked so shaken. He looks so nervous back there and one thing is for sure, he isn't Peyton.

Jared Lorenzen - Guy looked terrible. Wasn't expecting much from him at all, but I mean, his decision are just awful.

NAME TO REMEMBER

Mike Hart - I was one of those guys who liked Hart in college and was hoping the Colts would get him, but I was never sure in how size would fair in the NFL. Well he had 53 yards tonight and he looked VERY impressive running the stretch play and bouncing the ball outside. Very tough runner and a downhill runner.

Mooche said:
IMPRESSIVE

- Colt Brennan looked solid, Zorn kind of made him grind and slow down the game but when he gave him the chance to throw the ball, Brennan looked solid.

-Quinn Gray also looked pretty good. A lot better than Sorgi. What is clear about Gray is the guy has a huge arm, on one play he was rolling out and hit his man in the endzone and he just flicked his wrist.

DISSAPOINTMENTS

Jim Sorgi - He may know the offense and has been there, but he looked so shaken. He looks so nervous back there and one thing is for sure, he isn't Peyton.

Jared Lorenzen - Guy looked terrible. Wasn't expecting much from him at all, but I mean, his decision are just awful.

NAME TO REMEMBER

Mike Hart - I was one of those guys who liked Hart in college and was hoping the Colts would get him, but I was never sure in how size would fair in the NFL. Well he had 53 yards tonight and he looked VERY impressive running the stretch play and bouncing the ball outside. Very tough runner and a downhill runner.

Great analysis, that's what I was this thinking after watching the game. I was really surprised by Hart-if he keeps it up he'll be playing more once the season starts.

dfr52 said:
Great analysis, that's what I was this thinking after watching the game. I was really surprised by Hart-if he keeps it up he'll be playing more once the season starts.

Thank you! I plan to try and write these for the preseasons game I can watch. For sure, like I stated, I always thought Mike Hart was a little small to play but I remember one run in the game where he goes outside and gets stuff but he gets past three guys for a one yard gain. That was personally my favorite run, really shows how tough Hart is.

Mooche said:
Thank you! I plan to try and write these for the preseasons game I can watch. For sure, like I stated, I always thought Mike Hart was a little small to play but I remember one run in the game where he goes outside and gets stuff but he gets past three guys for a one yard gain. That was personally my favorite run, really shows how tough Hart is.

That was the play where I said he can play in the NFL. I'm an OSU fan but I have to respect a player who shows effort on the field.

Back