Football Mike's Monthly NPO Football Break - July 2013

Sounds like we are growing that's multiple new members counting myself as well. I'm excited to be apart of this growth even though my wife might not like the cost lol

Sounds like we are growing that's multiple new members counting myself as well. I'm excited to be apart of this growth even though my wife might not like the cost lol

Yeah, my wife isn't super exciting about it either, so I know how you feel. :LOL:

We are almost half way through June already. A little over a month away. Have we had any box requests for this break? I have three recomendations.

1) Prestige
2) Prestige
3) prestige lol jk. I'd be down for 1) Prestige 4 hits ,2 autos ,2 jereseys 2) Bowman 5 hits ,4 autos 1 jersery 3) upper deck spx 4 hits

I think it's time to start talking about it :) since I know everyone is PUMPED like meeeeeeee.

What are you guys thinking for boxes this month? I'm thinking at least 1 box of Prestige (2 if possible) and 1 box of Bowman.

I would say no on bowman other than it has lots of color. What about 2013 SPX I got a few good hits from that. But I would like a type of card that has teams uniform on. I believe prestige will is there anything else coming out before break? Elite and SPX 2013( just cause I got good hits from the one box I opened)

Elite won't be released in time for us to break in July. It will be a great one to do in August's break, though, and I'd even like to do multiple boxes of it then. SPx might be one we can look at. I always forget about looking up UD products just because it's a college product (which I, personally, am not a huge fan of). I'll check it out, though, when it comes time and see if we can fit in at least 1 box of it. Thanks for the suggestions.

I like spx as a box for myself. But in a break there are ONLY hits. So pretty much 4-5 players to get and not a good insambassador base selection. Bowman has a couple inserts. Several parallels and yes. Tons of color. But the autos are nice. I'd say two boxes of prestige is a given. But spx is a box we would break and everyone but, 4-5 maybe 6 people would miss out on getting any cards out of the box I've said it before I'd like to see two prestige and a bowman box. But that's just me lol. And everyone knows why I would want that haha. but I'm down for whatever. We should vote like you did last month.

Prestige, Bowman and Score are all of interest. To be frank, something like Sage Autographed would be nice, too. I love the sheer volume you get in that product. 24 autos!

Back