Football Mike's Monthly NPO Football Break - July 2013

Here are the scans, along with who will get each.

The randoms here are as follows:

Ezekiel Ansah Mini-AU - Cool_Hand_Flash
Corey Fuller - zdark
Knile Davis - franklinguy52

Batman1641

otten.jpg

Cool_Hand_Flash

luck.jpg

ansah2.jpg

franklinguy52

ertz.jpg

davis.jpg

Jmattt33

dobson.jpg

Luke Anderson

wheaton.jpg

thomas.jpg

michael.jpg

dwyer.jpg

Mike

escobar.jpg

zdark

reid.jpg

fuller.jpg

SchickFaced

pierce.jpg

elam.jpg

WestCoastSkinsFan

glennon.jpg

tuel.jpg

By the way, guys, if any of you don't want your base (or even all of your base) PLEASE let me know. If you're just going to throw them away, or toss them into a box forever, I'd really rather not spend the money to ship them out. Again, if you don't need/want your base let me know as soon as possible.

Mike, slide that Ansah into Bats' pile please :)

You've got it, Mark. I'm sure Mike will appreciate that one. ;)

Here are the videos from last night's break. The SPx video is still uploading (yes, STILL, from last night), but as soon as it's done it will show up here too.

I'll just say this one more time, kind of as a reminder, but if you don't need/want your base please let me know! Even if you just want base from a certain team, and not the rest, or cards of a certain player, let me know. I'm sending all rookies/inserts either way. I'm just talking about the base cards, here.

Also, thanks to those of you who have already spoken up about base. I've already saved over $10 in s/h costs. ;)

hey mike I just want inserts and rookies but would like all the base for the redskins and giants. If ya need a few bucks for shipping let me know ty....oh yea and russel Wilson base

hey mike I just want inserts and rookies but would like all the base for the redskins and giants. If ya need a few bucks for shipping let me know ty....oh yea and russel Wilson base

Great, thanks Luke! Removing some of those base from your stack alone may save me $4. :LOL: No need to pay extra. I'm just trying to save here. ;)

Back