Michael Vick finally Indicted for dog fighting

NOT to defend him in any way, but just to clarify, there is nothing untoward about what they call a 'rape stand', most breedings are forced if you know what I mean.

No pun intended but I guess the jury is out , it's official Michael Vick was a bust.

If convicted which i'm pretty sure he will be based on the evidence that has been let out so far about the executions of losing dogs , he's gone for about 3-5 yrs. The informant as said on the interview on ESPN is VERY reliable and already has some dogfighters under his belt , and the other guy working with him is an undercover peace officer , so Vick is done.

Just a couple of the counts taken straight from the indictment (not for the faint of heart):

53. In or about March of 2003, PEACE, after consulting with VICK about the losing female pit bull's condition, executed the losing dog by wetting the dog down with water and electrocuting the animal.

83. In or about April 2007, PEACE, PHILLIPS, and VICK executed approximately 8 dogs that did not perform well in "testing" sessions at 1915 Moonlight Road by various methods, including hanging, drowning, and slamming at least one dog's body to the ground.

The majority of the counts involve specific individual fights that Vick and his kennels took part in, and the money that exchanged hands. These two counts certainly stick out, though.

Just a couple of the counts taken straight from the indictment (not for the faint of heart):

53. In or about March of 2003, PEACE, after consulting with VICK about the losing female pit bull's condition, executed the losing dog by wetting the dog down with water and electrocuting the animal.

83. In or about April 2007, PEACE, PHILLIPS, and VICK executed approximately 8 dogs that did not perform well in "testing" sessions at 1915 Moonlight Road by various methods, including hanging, drowning, and slamming at least one dog's body to the ground.

The majority of the counts involve specific individual fights that Vick and his kennels took part in, and the money that exchanged hands. These two counts certainly stick out, though.

scrappy, your vick cards may not make it to nationals.....

Part of me says that he probably didn't spend much time there, and might not have known it was this bad.

But then again, common sense hits me and can not fathom that he didn't have any knowledge whatsoever this was happening. And weren't his relatives living their on public assistance?

Do tell.... ;)

I'll tell ya who.... Puppy mills and dog fighting places....:pukerr:

Yet one other reason I have an adopted cat... he adopted me... my favorite stray... :love: Mooch my cat! :D (small psa: lots of great dogs and cats are available at your local Humane Society!! :cheers: )

This whole story is once again making me physically ill..... How anybody could do this to an animal... let alone.. what, 50+??????

:kenny::kenny::kenny::kenny::kenny::kenny:
THEM ALL!!!

The one thing that strikes me as odd is that SEVERAL witnesses have stepped forward and said that Vick was DIRECTLY involved in this. He was personally responsible for the $23,000 payoff.

I know some people who breed dogs and they shouldnt be lumped in with dog fighting. Saying **** like that is VERY IRRESPONSIBLE

Part of me says that he probably didn't spend much time there, and might not have known it was this bad.

But then again, common sense hits me and can not fathom that he didn't have any knowledge whatsoever this was happening. And weren't his relatives living their on public assistance?

I think his claim will be he wasn't there for the fighting (probably not true) but he was indicted in part for taking part in the killing of the animals.

If I were a betting man, and I am, I would put serious money that one of the other three people will squeal like a pig on Vick when offered a deal.

Back