Michael Jordan buy back autograph 1/1!!!!

I Think It Will Depend On How Many Different 1/1 Buy Backs They Made And Also Of What Inserts And Base Cards He Signed. If There Is Alot Of Them Then You Can Expect Less $$$ , But The One You Hit Might Be More Desirable Than The Others So You May Get The Most $ , I Hope You Get A Ton. Had You Hit This Card 6-10 Years Ago, You Would Get $25k , But I Think Now You Will Be Looking Anywhere Between $900-1800. Alot Of His Autos To 5 Or 10 Only Go $400-650 Anymore , So You Have To Hope Someone Falls In Love With That Particular Buy Back. I Wish You All The Luck.

I believe they only have 23 different 1/1's. All different inserts, and he only signed one of each. So everyone is infact a true 1/1 buyback autograph.

im hoping i get some good offers. if not then ill just hold onto it, its in amazing condition so i had thought about sending it in to beckett for grading too. Thanks everyone

Ground Support said:
I believe they only have 23 different 1/1's. All different inserts, and he only signed one of each. So everyone is infact a true 1/1 buyback autograph.

^^^^

Ground Support said:

yup... and I don't have the full list of the 23 cards he signed, but I'd think this would be up there. The Scoring Kings insert will be the top one, but this (b/c of the awesome die-cut/embossed features) could easily be top 5 of the 23. I'd expect a nice bit of cash.

Congrats on the pull, I wish it was me (or that I could afford it)

I figured the best one would be the Flair Hot Shots diecut. It would be sweet none the less. Here's the Kidd from the set to show people what I'm talking about.

DSCF0101.jpg

great pull!!

I was just looking at the 23 cards that UD had signed.

I just pulled a Exquisite LEBRON AUTO BOX + EXCLUSIVE AUTOS..
that's the best I've done.. most expensive box(pack) I bought.

I'd much rather pulled the jordan though.. takes me back to my childhood.

Back