Melo Sig-

Pujolsmanaic

Bench Warmer
bestsigmelo2copy-1.jpg

havent made one ina long time so lmk what u think.

Somehow, I dont believe you made this. Going from the one you posted on RBS before this, comapred to this doesnt seem logical. If you did make this, then sick work.

The Elite Chromie said:
Somehow, I dont believe you made this. Going from the one you posted on RBS before this, comapred to this doesnt seem logical. If you did make this, then sick work.
That makes 2 of us.

17jeremy said:
judging from his recent work somehow I think he did make it.I think you guys just have a little competition on your hands. ;)

ChrisPaulBANNER.jpg

That Paul is NOTHING to that Melo. That Melo is pretty sick, so somehow it doesnt make sense. Like I said, if he did make it, then Im very impressed.

i don't think the paul is that bad I mean if you have seen some of his work I can see a great deal of improvement and on another site he'll pop in every so often with a new sig.not to be rude or anything but you should give this guy credit he puts a lot of time and effort into these things.

17jeremy said:
i don't think the paul is that bad I mean if you have seen some of his work I can see a great deal of improvement and on another site he'll pop in every so often with a new sig.not to be rude or anything but you should give this guy credit he puts a lot of time and effort into these things.

You dont understand. From the last sig he posted on RBS to this one. That would be a HUGEEE improvement. Like I said again, if he did make it, im very impressed. Dont know how many times I have to say it for everyone to understand.

17jeremy said:
no prob man I know you wouldn't steal it haven't talked to you in a while.

yea of course i wouldnt steal it. its that when there comparing the one chris paul i made u that was a long long time ago like a year and ive greatly improved since then. been reading differnt things to help improve my banners. and apprently its working. once again thanks for having my back.

Back