Racing McClure in hospital

Flame

Bench Warmer
He's not the most famous driver but...
It's bad considering they aren't disclosing what is wrong with him
His sub is Jeff Green

He's 18th in points, so not a contender, but wish they would say what is wrong with him.

Jeff Green... as a sub??? He's the "Mark Martin" of the Nationwide Series. Time to retire Jeff.

I sincerely hope it's nothing. They keep listing his status as week to week? Yesterday, the whole state of Massachusetts almost shut down because Tom Brady was hurt in practice. News stations were literally breaking into scheduled programming to give "crucial updates" He was back on the field this morning.

I hope the same for McClure, although he is obviously out for the Nationwide Children's Hospital this weekend, I hope he gets back next week.

That's unfortunate. I hope everything checks out or turns out to be nothing serious. Hearing Jeff Green's names is pretty funny though...

for those of us that had to google it.. Kidney problems

this is terrible... hope they are able to help him and he gets back to racing ...

Acute kidney failure is never a good thing. Says he wants to go to Bristol to support Green. That's a noble gesture to say the least. Hope he takes care of himself.

And yes....I did have to Google it....

Back