Baseball Mattingly calls Clemens probe waste of money

S

SCF Sports News

Don Mattingly considers the five-year congressional investigation into pitcher Roger Clemens a complete waste of resources and money.

More...

Okay, when it comes to the forums I try to stay away from the politics, but in this case...

Mattingly is 100-percent correct. What a waste of time, resources and money.

What about the real problems that is facing America right now? Top of the list should be UNEMPLOYMENT (not the pay, but the lack of jobs, due to companies going overseas ...but no, Congress has to go the "Liar-Liar" route.

Now, let me throw this up in the air for comments...since Clemons was found Not Guilty of perjury, does that mean Congress will file charges against all the witnesses for the prosecution? If Clemons WAS NOT lying, then it's obvious that the the witnesses WERE lying.

What a fiasco. Hopefully this is the end of this chapter in baseball history.

Okay, when it comes to the forums I try to stay away from the politics, but in this case...

Mattingly is 100-percent correct. What a waste of time, resources and money.

What about the real problems that is facing America right now? Top of the list should be UNEMPLOYMENT (not the pay, but the lack of jobs, due to companies going overseas ...but no, Congress has to go the "Liar-Liar" route.

Now, let me throw this up in the air for comments...since Clemons was found Not Guilty of perjury, does that mean Congress will file charges against all the witnesses for the prosecution? If Clemons WAS NOT lying, then it's obvious that the the witnesses WERE lying.

What a fiasco. Hopefully this is the end of this chapter in baseball history.

I agree with Donny Baseball and you 100%....and to answer your question, no they won't go after the prosecutions witness for the simple fact that it would prove without a doubt that congress is full of idiots for having been sucked in by those witnesses.........although I'm sure they'd love to waste more taxpayer money

Back