Marcus Mariota

CamaroDMD

Insert Cool Title
In honor of Marcus Mariota winning the Heisman Trophy last night...I thought I would post my Mariota collection. Mariota was kind enough to signed a few items for me several months back...including a pair of photos that I had taken. So, enjoy:

my brother is a big fan and i want to get an aut for hi would you trade one of those
I'm not interested in trading these. I got these direct from Mariota and I don't sell or trade items that I get directly from players. Plus, they are quite special. The photographs are pictures I took and thus they are unique and the magazines actually have my shipping address of them as they came from my subscription.

Last edited:
I am excited to see what the young man does in the NFL. If he does succeed, which I think he will, his stock will certainly rise as a young and athletic, more running quarterback. It is a tough road though so I hope that he can get on a good team and really take advantage of his situation.

I am excited to see what the young man does in the NFL. If he does succeed, which I think he will, his stock will certainly rise as a young and athletic, more running quarterback. It is a tough road though so I hope that he can get on a good team and really take advantage of his situation.
I think he is gonna have a nice career. He looked good at times this season without a lot of talent around him. Hopefully they can build around him and as he matures in the NFL he should do well...provided he can stay healthy.

Back