Football Major Retail Mojo!!!!!

Archangel

Bench Warmer
So you guys thought my wife killed the odds with three packs of Topps Chrome yesterday..........
Well I just went to go get some cat food and saw a blaster of Topps Chrome sitting all lonely looking on the shelf. So I took it home with me to caress it a little bit. Just for good luck, I had my 8 yr old daughter Belle Rub the box and each pack as we opened ..........glad I did

Odds of hitting this in Retail Blasters is 1:32,000
<
<
<>
<
<
<
<
<
51501ee1.jpg

I AM ABSOLUTELY SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dang, that is a nice card. My Walmarts selection consists of baseball boxes from 2 years ago. But again, that is a great pull. I used to buy retail quite a bit and never got a card in that ballpark even.

coltstopps said:
I am going to walmart tomorrow!

Ok, I just got back from wallyworld - I grabbed 3 blaster boxes of topps chrome - I'm never that lucky with blasters, but I felt the mojo transference -depending on how the first half goes tonight I might be up to do a break later via chat/forum.

Wish me some mojo luck.

coltstopps said:
Ok, I just got back from wallyworld - I grabbed 3 blaster boxes of topps chrome - I'm never that lucky with blasters, but I felt the mojo transference -depending on how the first half goes tonight I might be up to do a break later via chat/forum.

Wish me some mojo luck.
Do it man......live Break!!!!

Back