Mailday that really delivered....

pgwtamu

Bench Warmer
lmao....the title is lame!!!!!!

the robinson is his jersey number

2sickassmailday.jpg

also got a marion by the letter redemption in, but didn't feel like scanning the redemption, figured it would be much better when I get the card in!!

1sickassmailday.jpg

damn nice haul. lmk if you ever want to move the robinson.

I think I am going to hold onto it and see what happens...if he ever blows up a spa gold #ed to his jersey number would have to be worth something....lol...is he any good?!?!

I think I am going to hold onto it and see what happens...if he ever blows up a spa gold #ed to his jersey number would have to be worth something....lol...is he any good?!?!

Mark Jones just left us so the Panthers are counting on Robinson to take over he reminds me alot of Steve Smith!! Sick p/u!

um.......no hes terrible:shifty:

j/k in 07 when our speacial teams blocking was terrible he came on very strong at the end of the season as a kr. our 08 blocking was excellent...but he was injured in tc so mark jones was our return guy, and if st blocking can stay strong, robinson could have hester like return potential.

Back