Magnetics For Trade

JandL_03

Bench Warmer
I Have Tons Of 130 Pt And 100 Pt Magnetics For Your Nice Cards. I Am Willing To Trade Them Off Or Sell Them. When Asking To Trade If U Want A Whole Lot Take Into Effect Shipping Price As Well, It Will Cost Quite A Bit For Me To Ship, More Than A Card. I Have Roughly 100 Total, Just Let Me Know Your Quanity And What U Have To Offer. Thanks. P.s. All Magnetics Are In Like New Shape, Put In Cards Once, Then 1 Week Later, All Cards Were Sold Out Of Them, Thats It, These Are Newer Than 2 Weeks.

mamunrud said:
I'd be interested in a bunch of them, who or what kind of stuff are you looking for?

Depends on how many you want, I have over 50 and both the 110 and 130 were 2 each, plus shipping to wherever could add up, I need somewhate of a rough Number, Thanks!

ok, say I wanted to get 25 of each... what kind of stuff would you be looking for? I guess what I'm wondering is if you'd be wanting some high end stuff or willing to take some lower end? In my case, I wouldn't want to trade a high end card for some slightly used holders. I can get them for $1 each from the shop I go to. LMK

Well, 50 Loaders are 2 bux each for 130 point and 100 point when I bougt them plus, 10 bucks for shipping, you can see where that gets a bit expensive for me, just go to your shop, Thanks for the Intrest

Hey there Jandl first off I dont know what 130 point will fit but I got a few cards that I need holders for or, if you have any regular thick card toploaders I have 100 point and they dont fit a few of my cards. LMK if we can work something out. Maybe we can trade something card wise and work some holders in the mix thanks bud...vvvvv theres my link

Back