Baseball Low Budget Box Break: Baseball

Received a pm on this and want to clarify. A half spot Gets you just that. Half the spot! You get to chose 1 team, but will not get a random team :) I am sorry for any confusion.

Im waiting on just a few more payments and then I will post transactions and we will order boxes! Again, if anyone needs any supplies or boxes for themselves, please let me know before I order!

Lets try and fill these last spots! As much as I would love to pick up each of them for myself, I would like to stay married :)

only missing a couple last minute adds' payment! I am ordering boxes tommorow! Looking at a Thursday break as long as everything is still in stock! Gotta love next day shipping! I will be hosting a break for another site at the same time and will be busting those boxes first, so this will be a later break! Hope everyone can stop by and watch!

I will random in the morning to pick my teams for the remaining spots. I am not going to post videos as I will be at work, but as always my teams will be up for trade (with the exception of PC/Chosen). Once I have that done, I will do the random video for the random teams!

1. Colorado Rockies sasports
  2. Cleveland Indians maple19
  3. San Diego Padres sasports
  4. Milwaukee Brewers Amandashubby2010
  5. Detroit Tigers Amandashubby2010
  6. Philadelphia Phillies Indiana Jones
  7. Tampa Bay Rays franklinguy52
  8. Baltimore Orioles bstrading
  9. Houston Astros franklinguy52
  10. Arizona Diamondbacks sasports
  11. Oakland Athletics sasports
  12. Toronto Blue Jays sasports