Baseball Low Budget Box Break: Baseball

Why don't we go ahead and lower the price on this one and do fewer boxes like your new football break. I would still love to get this one going

This break is going to happen, even if we dont fill another spot! That being said, I would like to fill at least half way so Im not paying for all the spots :p Lets finish this up. I will be offering discounts for shipping on multi spots (including spots from the football break!)

Folks, Break is a go! I will start taking payments now! Of course spots are still available! If you have multiple spots (here and on my other breaks) PM me with the total # of teams per break you have and I will get you an adjusted price. Keep in mind, the shipping discount wont be huge as this is already priced very low!
paypal: [email protected]

Lets fill this up! Remember, if you know anyone off site that might be interested, get them over here! Get new members for the site and helps fill my breaks! Total win win!

Ok folks, lets get these payments in and finish filling the break! Unless anyone has objections, I will allow others to join the break live on Breakers as long as their payments are recieved prior to me breaking that particular box
smile.gif
I would, however, rather not have to sell the teams to anyone in that way! So if you want addtional teams, contact me and lets get these filled.

Back