Football Low Budget: 2011 Panini Rookies & Stars Football (1 Box)

I'll likely order the boxes tomorrow. They should arrive at some point on Thursday, so we might be able to break Thursday evening (assuming there are no delays). I'll post something definite once I have a scheduled delivery date for the boxes though.

I'll likely order the boxes tomorrow. They should arrive at some point on Thursday, so we might be able to break Thursday evening (assuming there are no delays). I'll post something definite once I have a scheduled delivery date for the boxes though.

Oki cool! Dont forget to start the thread for our break Mike ;) :p

The cards for this break have been ordered. I'll update again once I get a tracking number, hopefully later today.

Sorry for the delay, was away camping all weekend. I will send payment in a couple hours.

Sorry for the delay, was away camping all weekend. I will send payment in a couple hours.

Sounds like you've got your priorities in perfect order to me! No need in apologizing for that. I guarantee you I'd put a camping trip ahead of my cards too. :D

It was a great weekend, got there Friday came home on Sunday and went canoeing on Saturday. We went with 2 other couples, you could call it a little "couples retreat/getaway" we do every year.

Cool, and then you come home and we start bugging you :flapper:

According to the tracking, the box should be here on Friday. Pending any delays, how does a Friday evening break sound to everyone?

Back