Looking to spend 50 dollars Paypal, RIGHT NOW, for the best card.

i cant send first. i'll post it on ebay first and let you buy it there. if you click on my ebay tab you can see all the stuff ive been selling and the 100% positive feedback i have. i can't get a verified trader because they said i dont have enough feedback on here. if you paypal me for it, i'll send it out tomorrow. or i'll even list it on ebay and you can buy it now from there if that makes you feel better.

BDHornets1 said:
i cant send first. i'll post it on ebay first and let you buy it there. if you click on my ebay tab you can see all the stuff ive been selling and the 100% positive feedback i have. i can't get a verified trader because they said i dont have enough feedback on here. if you paypal me for it, i'll send it out tomorrow. or i'll even list it on ebay and you can buy it now from there if that makes you feel better.
why not send first? its not like he will screw you he has 114 transactions

Hi, i have a double of the MJ 87/88 base card available if you dont work out a deal for the one already offered :)

I was invited here from Cardsdownunder some time ago as some kind of agreement between the 2 sites and I am a respected buyer/trader/seller there.

PLMK if you still need it :)

hey man, its the sites rules bro. Everyone started out in your spot before. Nothing new. I had to send first before. It's the internet man. Not saying the ebay way is a bad way at all, but If you want 5 bucks spent in fees, fine by me.

Im just checking to see if this other deal goes through or not, and Ill let you know.

Back