Looking to make some trades

What other stuff do you have not listed? Also I have another mays not in my bucket. I am at work and i will try and get a pic tomorrow.

Micky8 said:
I could use your 70 Mays, what are you looking for in trade? You can CMB and I have a lot not listed.

What other Mays do you have. I have some dupes in my PC that I would trade depending on what Mays you have. I also have close to 1000 1950 to 1979 vintage, plus a lot of newer stuff in both baseball and football, so it just depends on what you're looking for.

I've got a Griffey 2002 Mirror Red GU base (#'d/150), other than that, all I'd have of those guys are base and/or inserts. I can send you my GU'd/Auto tradelist (baseball and or football) if you'd like to look through it.

u looking to get rid of a griffey auto?? i especially like the ud black auto. how bout the killibrew? u have any extra hanleys to get rid of?

yes i would like a list and i could use the griffey.

Micky8 said:
I've got a Griffey 2002 Mirror Red GU base (#'d/150), other than that, all I'd have of those guys are base and/or inserts. I can send you my GU'd/Auto tradelist (baseball and or football) if you'd like to look through it.

the ud black is pending in another offer. the killer letterman and 07 bowman best hanley auto is up for trade.

nowunodogg said:
u looking to get rid of a griffey auto?? i especially like the ud black auto. how bout the killibrew? u have any extra hanleys to get rid of?

Back