Looking to make some trades

chavezforprez

Bench Warmer
My bucket and freewebs trade pages are updated. Not looking for anything in particular, but if you have any Brandon Roy or Clyde Drexler cards, I'd be interested in those.

Thanks,
Billy

Sorry guys for the delay. Work has been keeping me late this week and I don't have to much time to work out trades until Saturday. I will get back to all of you then.

Thanks,
Billy

bjtheman -- I can use the Drexler SP Game Used Edition Jersey card.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

rentonhung and nbahardcore -- Sorry, but I don't make trades outside the US and Canada. No offense, but I've been burnt in the past.

lilp -- Didn't see anything I could use.

Thanks everyone,
Billy

hey lilip i have a very nice dwight howard auction on ebay right now, a LOT with rookies inserts #d and patch jersey

stores.ebay.com/insomniasportscards

Jkim7200 said:
hey lilip i have a very nice dwight howard auction on ebay right now, a LOT with rookies inserts #d and patch jersey

stores.ebay.com/insomniasportscards
I cant really buy... Can you trade???

I would suggest that you PM the guy instead of using my thread as a trade/sale location. It will be easier to get a response from him, plus it will save me from having to check this thread every time you 2 want to work on this trade, thinking that someone else is interested in working out a trade with me.

Thank you,
Billy

Back