Looking for some trades

If you have any football left after our last trade.. I have these...some of these inserts are really rare.

pens.jpg

Lemieux 2003/04 Invincible Parallel BV $15
Lemieux 91/92 Team Pinnacle BV $50
Lemieux 94/95 Pinnacle artist proof .. dunno exactly what the BV is because Becket left out 90% of the 94/95 sets in the latest issue but there are 2 on ebay 1 buy it now for $45 the other for $74.
97/98 Jaromir Jagr UD Diamond Vision Signature moves..again Becket left this set out aswell .. there is one of the signtaure versions on ebay he wants $19.99

flyers.jpg

that is the Harder to get french version of the Forsberg RC
the Kovalev jersey has Kip Miller on the back
the Brendl has Eric lindros on the back (in a rangers jersey)
The Lindros 93/94 Stadium Club 1st day issue is another set that isnt in Becket (I guess I nee dto subscribe to the online) .. I remember when I pulled that card I about crapped my pants because it booked for $200 its probably worth $5-10 bucks now.

LMK is you are interested I will also sell any of these dirt cheap

Hello Tom,

I need your 06/07 SOTT Gordie, and I also like a few other autos (mainly the Bobby Hull, Lafleur and Brushstrokes autos). Have a look through my bucket when you get a chance.

Thanks,
Joshua

hi tom matt here i have a simon gagne / gilbert brule dual rookie auto /499 from the 05/06 rc update just wondering if you would be interested always looking for any extra pens items you might have thank you - matt
GO PENS!

Back