Looking for Ryan MILLer!!!

Zeedeevil12

Bench Warmer
Help me out...not looking for anything Up there in price, yet some autos, game used, or even earlier rochester americans cards is what i really am looking for.

LMK

thanks.

Zeedeevil12 said:
Help me out...not looking for anything Up there in price, yet some autos, game used, or even earlier rochester americans cards is what i really am looking for.

LMK

thanks.

I have a 05-06 Ultimate Collection Vanek auto, and a Scrapbook Signature Miller auto I purchased both recently for $15 each. I'm not sure what they book for, but considering how hot Sabre's items were selling I thought it was a great deal at the time. I will sell them for what I paid $30 delivered (standard regular airmail) The Miller may be from 06-07. I'll check if you're interested in them. Sorry that is too high, but I'll just keep them if I can't break even on them. :eek:

EDIT: Miller is the 06-07 version.

Here you go! :) LMK if you want them or not, and I'll post the sale in the trade manager. Money order is fine as long as it is cashable in Canada. You can ask them that at the bank, or wherever you get it from. I will ship them as soon as the MO arrives. Standard regular airmail does not include insurance, or tracking so if you want that on the package I'll get an exact price for you, and deduct the amount off I'm paying for the regular airmail. Prices to send a small packet with $100 insurance, and tracking are rediculous here in Canada. I've never once had an issue sending, or receiving packages off ebay sending it Canada Post airmail, but it is up to you if you want to add the insurance, and tracking.

Troy

254081537.jpg

Back