Looking for Pokemon TCG Cards, Have TONS of Football to Trade!!!

TinCastleMusic

Bench Warmer
Hey! I have been slimming down my football card collection quite extensively over the past few weeks, and I am now looking to see if I can add some new stuff to my newly-expanding Pokemon card collection!!!

I am currently employed by the Boys & Girls Club of Central MN and will be working again this summer at one of the local KidStop sites, and since these specific kids are HUGE on the Pokemon stuff, I figured I would try and get them into playing the TCG during the early morning and late afternoon hours (when we aren't doing the normal activities at KidStop).

Anyways, I would love to pick-up as much stuff as I can (for as cheaply as possible) and would love to pick-up some old (or new) collections that we can use to play with this summer. Will obviously trade more for some really good stuff, but would be interested in anything I can make competitive decks out of to play with.

I have TONS of solid football stuff that I can trade, so please let me know what you have and let me know if there is anything in the ol' bucket that you might like. Thanks for your time!

Still looking for some Pokemon stuff! Have traded for quite a bit of old stuff, would love to get some of the newer cards as well! Let me know what you've got!

Back