Looking for Packers or Fleener

Have this one...12/50
apa.jpg

@ isa grading is the Sean Casey your looking for a baseball player if so I have a his Topps Rookie at least I think it is Topps as for Tebow have a Topps Jersey....Henderson I collect so I won't post.
ds9.jpg

lolz, did you have something in mind for them?
I see the Cramer's settled down a bit and can be bought for between $20 and $30, and I'd be in the middle there at $25. The other one I'd thrown in for free, as it has a small crease in it.

It'd have to be shipped Media Mail for around $4 (with Tracking) or a Flat rate envelope at $6, as I don't have any large bubble-mailers. I can add bubbles to the Flat-rate envelope though, along with stiff cardboard to keep them from being bent.

If you wanted to pay cash for it, which I prefer, and chose Media Mail, $29 would do it. It's the cheapest I can find. The Flat-rate option makes it $31.

Although I prefer $$$, I'm flexible and I'd accept trade, as long as shipping was accounted for. That means I'd want $25 in trade + whatever the shipping costs are to mail them to you as part of the deal.

As far as trades go, I'm easy to please. I'm a Packer fan too, and any doubles you have would work. I prefer an auto or relic be included in the deal, but I also don't mind inserts, rookies, #'d cards, etc. from Packers, football, any sport, any non-sport, etc.

I suck at picking specific cards, as I like so many, so I'd rather you put a package together and make an offer that way. Just remember that I need $$$ for shipping, and just about any offer card-wise will be accepted.

I see the Cramer's settled down a bit and can be bought for between $20 and $30, and I'd be in the middle there at $25. The other one I'd thrown in for free, as it has a small crease in it.

It'd have to be shipped Media Mail for around $4 (with Tracking) or a Flat rate envelope at $6, as I don't have any large bubble-mailers. I can add bubbles to the Flat-rate envelope though, along with stiff cardboard to keep them from being bent.

If you wanted to pay cash for it, which I prefer, and chose Media Mail, $29 would do it. It's the cheapest I can find. The Flat-rate option makes it $31.

Although I prefer $$$, I'm flexible and I'd accept trade, as long as shipping was accounted for. That means I'd want $25 in trade + whatever the shipping costs are to mail them to you as part of the deal.

As far as trades go, I'm easy to please. I'm a Packer fan too, and any doubles you have would work. I prefer an auto or relic be included in the deal, but I also don't mind inserts, rookies, #'d cards, etc. from Packers, football, any sport, any non-sport, etc.

I suck at picking specific cards, as I like so many, so I'd rather you put a package together and make an offer that way. Just remember that I need $$$ for shipping, and just about any offer card-wise will be accepted.
Offer retracted. I'd rather keep the Cramer anyway. ;)

Back