Looking for Luis Gonzalez: #'d, GU, and Auto

pujols1324

Bench Warmer
Hi, I am new to this site but not new to trading. I have over 20 positive feedback from Sports Card Forum, and over 50 positive feedback on ebay.

I am looking for all Game Used, Autographed, and Serial Numbered to 100 or less cards of Luis gonzalez. Let me know what you have and what you would be looking for in return.

Thanks!

Edit: I also may buy if the price is right!

Well the DeSalvo books at 12, while the Gonzalez books at 5, is there something else you could throw in to kind of even up the trade?

Thanks

What alse you can used ?or look my trade pages and LMK !!

ERsportcards

pujols1324 said:
Well the DeSalvo books at 12, while the Gonzalez books at 5, is there something else you could throw in to kind of even up the trade?

Thanks

Roberto Alomar Jesey Patch for trade
2003 Playoff Prestige Patches Of MLB # 4/25

I like this card. It is not priced due to scarcity, so if there is something else you would be interested in to fill the gap, let me know, Thanks!

How about this?
2002 Leaf
Shirt Off My Back Jersey Patch Mike Sweeney #SB-MS Royals

It books 10$ so it would be 3$ in my favor, but let me know if you would still like to do it!

Thanks

That card have a piece of Patch and they book more , sow would be more that $3.00 in your Favor !! Anything alse???
LMk
Ersportcards

pujols1324 said:
How about this?
2002 Leaf
Shirt Off My Back Jersey Patch Mike Sweeney #SB-MS Royals

It books 10$ so it would be 3$ in my favor, but let me know if you would still like to do it!

Thanks

ersportcards said:
That card have a piece of Patch and they book more , sow would be more that $3.00 in your Favor !! Anything alse???
LMk
Ersportcards

How about this one? 2003 PlayOff Piece Of The Game
Curt Schilling Jersey #POG-27 It books for 8$

Uncle Ted said:
pujols1234; Look at the patch in my bucket , 5 colors with 3 sewn ribs, tradeable! You may have to look around a bit, lol!!

Yes I am very interested in that, is there anything of mine you like?

Thanks

Back