Looking for Jason Kidd!

JKidd5

Bench Warmer
Hi,
I'm new here and looking for Jason Kidd cards I don't have. I don't need any base/inserts/rc's as I have too many. LMK what you have. I have many trades on other sites (TCC,SCF,Hobbykings) :)

Jadley said:
Check my bucket, PLMK.

My Trade bucket:

Pictures by sunnets - Photobucket

My PC bucket:

Pictures by sunnets1 - Photobucket

CMB for:
Kidd_logo.jpg

ft_006.jpg

Triple.jpg

I sorta like:
ft2_002.jpg

And I really, really like these:
exquisite030.jpg

exquisite027.jpg

and I like a bunch of this stuff:
Kidd_Jason pictures by sunnets1 - Photobucket

CMB and LMK

I can work on scans today, I used to collect the guy, and still have pretty much all of the rare inserts.

Matter of fact ill start taking pictures here in a few.

Im thinking between 1/4 and 1/3rd book?

I like the OJ Mayo Auto Jersey RC, I know thats hi-end, but I don't know what Kidds you want. I know some of them have fairly high BV, 40-50+.. I was thinking more of a LOT for the Mayo.

I do like the Stuckey too.

I don't know what you like.

Or if you want to buy, I'll do 1/4 BV If you buy a bunch.

Ground Support said:
I like the OJ Mayo Auto Jersey RC, I know thats hi-end, but I don't know what Kidds you want. I know some of them have fairly high BV, 40-50+.. I was thinking more of a LOT for the Mayo.

I do like the Stuckey too.

I don't know what you like.

Or if you want to buy, I'll do 1/4 BV If you buy a bunch.

I'm not looking to buy and there is no way I would trade my Mayo auto for even all the Kidd cards. I think for right now I'm going to pass Thanks tho

Sorry man, Im not going to give them away. I know the Ultra Pltinum is 50. Hots shots 30, multiple others 20. Finest 95 96 refractor is 64, Sp All stars gold is 48. Skyview is 25..

Are RARE inserts. I'm not giving the, away for anything less then 1/4 book. If you do the math, it works out to the SV of the OJ Mayo.

I mean the Skyview just got 10 dlvd on ebay.

Oh well.

Ground Support said:
Sorry man, Im not going to give them away. I know the Ultra Pltinum is 50. Hots shots 30, multiple others 20. Finest 95 96 refractor is 64, Sp All stars gold is 48. Skyview is 25..

Are RARE inserts. I'm not giving the, away for anything less then 1/4 book. If you do the math, it works out to the SV of the OJ Mayo.

I mean the Skyview just got 10 dlvd on ebay.

Oh well.

I'm not asking you to give them away. I'm more of a new school Kidd collector as I like autos, gu and patches more than inserts. I have binders full of Kidd base/inserts/rc's so I don't see the need to trade a high end auto for some cards that are not auto'd or gu. I would like to pick up some of ur Kidd cards but right now I don't want to buy. Thanks tho

Back