Looking for first trade here

neckababy1

VERIFIED TRADER
Hey all. Well after two weeks away- one on vacation and one spent in Pittsburgh on business, ready to do some trading. Was able to hit a local card show the one day I was actually home and picked up some trade bait below. Looking for Bowman Platinum. Let me know if interested.

Scan_Pic0001-2.jpg

Mike, I do but since I am heavy into putting the Bowman Platinum sets together, it would take a comparable card in the set for me to trade it. It's funny, that card and the hapman Blue Refractor are the two cards I got that made me want to collect the entire sets.

Mike, I do but since I am heavy into putting the Bowman Platinum sets together, it would take a comparable card in the set for me to trade it. It's funny, that card and the hapman Blue Refractor are the two cards I got that made me want to collect the entire sets.

Oh, I didn't realize... probably the best thing I have for you is the Dwight Gooden auto in my trade list

ER- any bowman Platinum, didn't see any in your bucket

Mike- if you happen to come across a comparable Bowman Platinum, I'll do the deal. If I have one go out, would like to have come back in.

could you send me a list of what platinum you need from 10 and 11...i may be able to help out, can't remember if i sent you any from 10 yet.

ER and clarkes:
2010 base and prospects all done, just need parallels
2011- just need Pujols and Lincecum for base and a handful of prospects, always could use more parallels

ER and clarkes:
2010 base and prospects all done, just need parallels
2011- just need Pujols and Lincecum for base and a handful of prospects, always could use more parallels

Any specific parrallels or just any of them? i have at least 30 from each set if not more and I will check on the pujols and lincecum also.

Here is a list of my 2011 parallels

Gold ‘s
4 John Lester
8 Hanley Ramirez
9 Derek Jeter
14 Jeremy Hellickson
16 Carl Crawford
26 Robinson Cano X3
28 Buster Posey
34 Nick Markakis X2
37 Josh Johnson
39 Brian McCann