Football Looking for a Few Fantasy FB Players (3-4 Spots open, Card Prizes!!!)

TinCastleMusic

Bench Warmer
With the 2009 NFL season right around the corner, I have been working hard to set-up a fantasy football league for some of us FB card collectors, and we are still looking for about 4 more owners to compete (we have 8 people confirmed already, 5 of which have sent their prizes in and are officially a part of the league) and we are trying to fill the spots and get the prize pool set-up before the draft. We are looking at having our draft during the first week in September (8-31 - 9-3, one of those days during the evening hours), but we are waiting until the majority of the owners have sent in their stuff before picking an official draft day (but it will be one of those 4 days).

For anyone interested, the rules of the league are pretty simple. Every owner will be required to send in two $25 BV or greater FB cards (which must be autos or GUs) for the prize pool. Once the cards are received, you will be given the league invite. The league is being run out of ESPN.com and the draft will be your typical snake-style draft. The league will be split into 4 divisions with the Top 6 teams making the playoffs (4 division winners, 2 Wild Cards). The card prizes will be paid out to the Top 3 playoff teams as well as the 4 division winners.

If you have any questions or if you may be interested in playing, please PM me or post here as those last few spots are filling up quickly. Thanks!!!

It looks like we are going with a draft date of Wednesday, September 2nd at 7:00pm CST right now. We are also down to just 3 roster spots (9 people are in for sure, one other still up in the air), so if you are interested, please PM me or reply here right away. Thanks!

Back