Baseball ? Lincecum Rip Card ?

deantap

Bench Warmer
I pulled this from the recent A&G Group Box Break (GIANTS) here on SCF. On my LINCECUM RIP CARD is the card inside going to be LINCECUM also or can it be someone else. If its LINCECUM I'm for sure going to rip it otherwise the option of selling is there as one of his un-ripped cards just sold for $200 (books at $150). Anyone can help me with this it would be very appreciated as I'm not too familar with A&G. THX

The rip card inside could be anything! A red ink AU #/10, EXT mini, something else??? I don't know much about it, but somebody should.

tigsfan said:
The rip card inside could be anything! A red ink AU #/10, EXT mini, something else??? I don't know much about it, but somebody should.

Yeah I know that but what I need to know is...is it LINCECUM or could it be someone else?

definitely sell it. it was my lincecum that just sold for $200. i decided to sell it unripped after i had ripped an evan longoria one and pulled a jose reyes ext mini sp. odds are against you on getting something good that will sell for more than the unripped version.

metalman3117 said:
definitely sell it. it was my lincecum that just sold for $200. i decided to sell it unripped after i had ripped an evan longoria one and pulled a jose reyes ext mini sp. odds are against you on getting something good that will sell for more than the unripped version.

Your LINCECUM was the highest selling (easily) Un-Ripped card I saw sell.

Back