Lets See Some 1/1s!!!

CamaroDMD

Insert Cool Title
So, I know I have complained in the past about SPs and 1/1s in particular and stated that in some ways they are hurting the hobby. I still believe that.

That said, anyone who collects today with a serious intent...probably has a couple 1/1s in their collection. If you have any...lets see them!.

I personally have 3 in my collection. I have a pair of printing plates and a "normal" 1/1 issue. I need to get the most recent printing plate scanned. But, here are two of mine:

2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Material Black Spectrum #TT-46 Joey Harrington 1/1
2005AbsoluteMemorabiliaToolsoftheTradeMaterialBlackSpectrumTT-46JoeyHarrington1-1_zpsff646759.jpg

2006 Bowman Printing Plates Black #207 Nate Salley (1/1)

No. No I do not have a problem. Why do you ask?
I have actually pulled 3-4 other 1/1 from various sports, but they were not my PC players.

Oh My Gosh I don't know how many I have.
Lets see I have 1 white whale, 3 super Fractors, and just pulled a 2014 Bowman White Ice, and approx. 30 or more press plates including a Yogi Berra. You can see some of the scans in my PC thread in the show and tell but not all is uploaded yet but now I am getting back into it again. I took a little break

Back