UDArtifactsAutofacts2.jpg

UltraFreshInkAuto2.jpg

UltraUniformityPatch2.jpg

UpperDeckGameJersey.jpg

UpperDeckGamePatch.jpg

HotProspectsPrizedProspectsAutoP-3.jpg

and lastly this one:

SPGameUsedLettermarks6R.jpg

which is huge because it completes the name plate for me. I still need to scan em all together....

Thanks for the nice remarks all. Here's the completed nameplate. My scanner isn't large enough to line up all in a row.

The toughest part of this nameplate (and pretty much any other player in the set) is the fact that UD short printed 1 letter in each player's name. There are not 50 of each letter, there are 50 total with 1 particular letter being short printed. Carter's was his R. They made 6 R's. Thus if people need 2 each to complete a plate then there are 3 possible complete plates achievable. I know where another completed one exists and that guy has an extra R, so between us we have 5 of the 6 accounted for. Therefore no one else can complete a Carter nameplate :dance:

CarterNameplate.jpg

Thanks for the nice remarks all. Here's the completed nameplate. My scanner isn't large enough to line up all in a row.

The toughest part of this nameplate (and pretty much any other player in the set) is the fact that UD short printed 1 letter in each player's name. There are not 50 of each letter, there are 50 total with 1 particular letter being short printed. Carter's was his R. They made 6 R's. Thus if people need 2 each to complete a plate then there are 3 possible complete plates achievable. I know where another completed one exists and that guy has an extra R, so between us we have 5 of the 6 accounted for. Therefore no one else can complete a Carter nameplate :dance:

CarterNameplate.jpg

That adds so much to the coolness of the feat!

CONGRATS!!!!

Sweet pickups as usual, nice seeing the name put together, I haven't seen any other Ward's to attempt to complete mine.

Back