Last of my stuff for sale

leoliotigpan

Bench Warmer
I have recently added asking prices. Please feel free to accept my price or make a counter-offer. Anything left August 1st that is not involved in a transaction will be thrown away.

I made a vow to rid myself of my card stuff (other than PC) by the end of July. Here is what I have left. The rest of my stuff is gone, so I have no use for anything below. However, I would like to get something for them instead of just throwing it away.

Whatever is left on August 1st is going in the garbage, so if you are interested in any of the three lots below, let me know asap.

Please make an offer for any of the lots below (include the given shipping charges in your offer, please). Shipping charges are fixed and listed in bold next to each lot. All items will be shipped with Delivery Confirmation. Insurance is optional for an additional $1.65.

PAYPAL ONLY
ONLY SHIP TO UNITED STATES - NO APOs, sorry

*Todd Collins 1997 Leaf Signature Autograph (x2) bv $20 (selling these together - stored in 8x10 toploader) shipping: $3.00 (bubble mailer) - $5 delivered

*Heavy Duty D-ring Binder with 100 pages (used) shipping: $11.00 Priority Flat Rate Box - $15 delivered
-Binder is black with gold writing on cover, "Ultra Pro Collector's Album"
-Includes 100 gently used pages (mostly/all Ultra Pro)
-Each page holds 9 standard size cards
-Binder is in used condition

Added asking prices next to each lot. Please feel free to accept my price or make a counter-offer. Anything left August 1st that is not involved in a transaction will be thrown away.

Back