Just when you think Upper Deck is done pissing me off...

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
I really need to find a lawyer in Vegas....

Received this UD Portraits as a replacement, of course, I have NO idea what this is a replacement for as they misprint their label :doh: :doh: :doh:. Secondly, it was bent to hell. I really would rather there be no card companies at all than allow UD to continue to operate....

DSCN0350.jpg

DSCN0351.jpg

Found it, must be this one...

C.C. SABATHIA
06 MLB SP AUTHENTIC AUTO LETTERMEN PATCH CD# BL-CS

Do you think they would (a) ask me what I would like as a replacement, or (b) at least send me something similar? Noooooo. Oh, love the letter they included...

8_10UDltr040.jpg

Really wish I had a punching bag right now, really feel the need to hit the snot out of something. (Hanging around you guys is giving me anger management issues... :lollol::lollol::lollol:). I would love to show the place I 'cherish' them.....

Yeah man, UPPERDICKED AGAIN!!!!!

2005 Spx was supposed to have rookie Heath Miller autos. My repdemption was never filled, it was a replacement. Then BOOM, out of no where, Artifacts comes out 1 month after I get my replacements.............with Heath Miller autos..... They were sticker, they were from his rookie year (beofre his signature changed a bit) and they had them in house, because they had told me this before. The all of a sudden nothing ........... until the new product came out.

F'em

Unbelievable. But they will keep on doing crap like this until people revolt and stop buying their products.

I would blame the Post Office for the damage. I would also be happier with the Tex portraits than a Sabathia. Also, did you send me scans of the Cup breakage? I will forward over to UD with a complaint.

Keep sending stuff back until they get it right. I sent back my crushed exquisite quad auto. Of course, I still haven't heard anything about it, but I will persue it.

I would blame the Post Office for the damage. I would also be happier with the Tex portraits than a Sabathia. Also, did you send me scans of the Cup breakage? I will forward over to UD with a complaint.

Can you also send them a flaming bag of poo?

I think I'm going to staples and will pick up a 'DO NOT BEND' stamp and send it back to them with the card.... maybe a box of cardboard inserts or something. :doh::doh:

"Do Not Bend" on the envelope means nothing to the postal workers.

Still, I'd blame the carrier for folding it and shoving it in your mail box.

"Do Not Bend" on the envelope means nothing to the postal workers.

Still, I'd blame the carrier for folding it and shoving it in your mail box.

to be honest, I'd blame the PO more if UD made the effort of at least a stamp. All I know is when I mail things like this I insert cardboard so that it doesn't get bent in two. Regardless, it is going back in little pieces, heh

Back