Just A Reminder!

Bryan_Mc

HockeyJonesin'
Just A reminder to my fellow freaks, especially newer or younger ones!

If you are trading with a member on the MSF - Must Send First tag, that
person is to send first without question.

Even if the deal is a purchase where you are buying an item, the member on MSF must send first before you make payment. Once you receive the cards, payment can be made.

If someone asks to make a trade where you send first, and they’re not SCF verified,

please be careful in these situations. Ask them if you can both send to a moderator and

then the MOD would forward both sides to the traders. If the person, doesn't think this is a good idea, this should send up a red flag.

My goal here is to get ALL members verified so we can all safely trade.

Also, when sending a package to another member, please don’t forget to use delivery confirmation.

sometimes things do get lost in the mail.

If there is an issue, this is the ONLY way to have a chance at

getting your stuff back!

Thanks for reading!

Bryan_Mc

bblair_2002 said:
Question Bry,what if you're verified and they aren't. Does that give you a right to make them send first?

Brett

If you are a verified trader and they are not, then you have the right to have them send first. You should have no qualms asking this. If they refuse, then you do not have to deal. This should be agreed upon before you actually submit the trade.

If they ask you to send first, you can tell them the rules that you are a verified trader and do not have to.

Tom

Gotcha,thanks!

On a side note,if you have an extra Fleer Tradition Update Johan RC to trade,and I can use one. Saw on TR you're getting rid of your collection.

Alright,I'll keep looking then. You picked a good time to sell the big ones from what I've read. $1,000 for his 00 Finest Gold Refractor = insane!

lil brettinator said:
how do i become a verified trader?
There is an application with all the requirements that you need to have completed in order to be approved. (Make sure you read all of them) The link has been in my signature below for months, hoping that people clicked it:(.

I have a question. I couldn't really find where it should go... If a person is banned that means they are not a member of the site anymore, correct? Then there is no point in replying to one of their threads, correct?

Back