Hockey June Mail Days

redwing40

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Been awhile since I posted a Mail Day, so here's some Box Break stuff I got today! Thanks for the Look! Everything but the Wings are for trade, will be updating my Trade Bucket also!

Got these in on Monday! need just two more to complete my Abdelkader RC collection, Black Diamond and MVP!

A couple more FANTASTIC pickups!

Great picture and autograph of Delvecchio... back when men played hockey... minimal pads and NO helmets!

Nice looking finds! You can tell they are quite old because of the lack of protection. An autograph from Delvecchio even! I bet those cards are quite valuable. The vintage cards always look the best in my opinion; they make great keepsakes and family heirlooms!

Thanks Guy's, Randy, love the old school no helmet look

@leafsfan, thats my 5th Delvecchio, two SIP 8x10s that I got from him, did a building sign for his silk screen business and asked for his autograph, back in early 90s, should post them in show and tell

@Greg Thanks and Welcome to the site, the Delvecchio is fairly new from 11-12UD Ultimate Collection and the Abdelkader AU/RC is from 08-09 OPC Premier! These will be put in a safe I have for my kid's#

Got some more PC from a good friend today! my first Lions GU, and some cool Lidstroms for my PC! Thanks for the look!

Back