JPC's Super Bowl Special SALE!-Cardinals & Steelers

jpc879

whanlon's little buddy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking to sell all my Cardinals & Steelers Cards in my Super Bowl Special SALE! All of the cards are in my bucket in the section linked below "Super Bowl Special SALE" on both pages:

Super Bowl Special SALE pictures by jpc8790 - Photobucket

My scanner sometimes shows wear on the graded cases that aren't there or lines/scratches on the cards, my scanner is getting old and pretty much *****. I can assure you everything is in NM-MT condition. I accept Money Orders, Personal Check/Cashiers Check, Bank Checks & Concealed Cash. Please make a fair offer on whatever you like. Anything that is sold from here will be GREATLY APPRECIATED, as I was working on this thread before for 2 1/2 hours (no exaggeration) listing out each card & putting them into card lots with delivered prices and a discount when purchasing multiple lots, trying to make it a huge sale thread and while I was adding a few more cards and proofreading it I hit a key on my laptop (no idea which one or how this happened) and it went to the last page I viewed, so I went forward and all the text was gone. Since I don't have time to re-write all my good efforts for the thread and re-listing all the cards with prices again, this is how I am doing it. So any sale no matter how little or big it is will be very much appreciated. Let me know and lets get some deals done! Thanks.

Back