Jordan Palmer Touchdown!!

he throws lots of TDs to the other teams...hes still young, and i dont mind losing $ on him, im hoarding :salut: notice how frequently Exquisites are on ebay these days :shifty: its crickets

he throws lots of TDs to the other teams...hes still young, and i dont mind losing $ on him, im hoarding :salut: notice how frequently Exquisites are on ebay these days :shifty: its crickets

Nothing wrong with hoarding I do the same thing with certain things. As far as the exquisites they do seem to be drying up. I do hope he does good some time, but just watching him it kind of makes you scratch your head with some of his decisions that he makes. One day he will make it some where :pop:

Nothing wrong with hoarding I do the same thing with certain things. As far as the exquisites they do seem to be drying up. I do hope he does good some time, but just watching him it kind of makes you scratch your head with some of his decisions that he makes. One day he will make it some where :pop:

Taco Bell.

well an exquisite just went up...

$39 opening bid :lollol: guy is selling TONS of crap way overpriced, guess he is using up his free listings...most of the stuff was 3x what it usually sells for, at least in my quick look

Back