Tom Brady's "Last" Touchdown Pass

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
How would you like to pay over a half a million dollars for a player's last touchdown pass ball, just to have that player announce their un-retirement less than 24 hours later? Well, that's exactly what happened to an unknown fan(?) earlier this week.

The ball that Tom Brady threw to Mike Evans in the super bowl was sold in a Lelands auction for $518,628, no doubt because the folks bidding on it thought that would have been the last touchdown pass ever thrown by Tom Brady, who is widely considered to be the GOAT 🐐. Then, less than 24 hours later, Tom Brady did this...

These past two months I’ve realized my place is still on the field and not in the stands. That time will come. But it’s not now. I love my teammates, and I love my supportive family. They make it all possible. I’m coming back for my 23rd season in Tampa. Unfinished business LFG

I, personally, almost feel sorry for this fan, or collector, or investor, or whatever they bought the ball for...but then I think if this person could spend over a half-million dollars on a football, regardless of where it came from, they'll be just fine!

Whew ! I bid $515K thank God I got out bid lol I bet my wife He'll unretire at some point during the upcoming season as some
team will need a QB but dang this quick-I think he got mad because he thought his last SB TD would sell for more

I think he got mad because he thought his last SB TD would sell for more

I'd actually considered something like this. Maybe he actually did bid $515k, then he lost so he decided he'd try it again next time.

I think it is hilarious that it took him less than 6 weeks to decide that playing football is more desirable than living at home with a super model wife and the kids.

I mean, some people's kids these days...although having a super model waiting at home would certainly help balance that out...

Bumping this thread from March back up... I wonder if Tom Brady's ACTUAL last touchdown pass will come tonight!

Heres the clip!

I am writing to Cameron next week to get a few photos for our contests, he is a fantastic TTM signer!

Back