JERSEYS For Sale, $55 DLVD!!! MLB/NFL/NBA/NHL, Most Players Available!!!

TinCastleMusic

Bench Warmer
JERSEYS For Sale, $55 DLVD!!! First Order Filled, Ordering on 8-14!!!

I posted a similar thread like this a few weeks ago, but now that I have received my first shipment of jerseys and am looking at placing many more, I figured I would start up a new thread to see if anyone else is interested. A local shop owner that I have become good friends with said he could hook me up with hand-stitched sports jerseys at cost to him (I'm sure he make a couple bucks off the top, but these things are WAY cheap either way), so I am able to get pretty much any MLB/NFL/NBA jersey for just $50!!! NHL jerseys are a little bit more at $75, but those are usually a bit more in stores than the others to begin with, so still an AMAZING deal!!! I am only charging $5 for shipping & handling (should be able to get two of them out at that price no problem, would need $5 additional for every two jerseys ordered), so we are looking at only $55 dlvd per jersey!!!

Now, I have four of these already in hand, and they are absolutely SICK!!! The stitching is top-notch, they fit awesome and this is a great buy for anyone looking to add to their jersey collection for sure! I am already looking at picking up a few more myself (they get new ones in stock all of the time), and I will vouch for these things 100% that they are great quality pieces, which you can see by the pics posted in this thread! I have been talking with quite a few members on the boards about whether or not these are officially "authentic" jerseys (which they are probably not), but these do have the official tags, patches and everything else that the "authentic" jerseys do, at a FRACTION of the price! These pieces are great if you are a jersey-wearer like myself, especially considering the way-crappier looking replica jerseys are twice the price of these!

Most of the bigger name players are available in various styles, so just let me know who you are looking for and I can check my in-stock list. Like I said earlier, new jerseys come in stock constantly, so just let me know who you are looking for and I will keep my eyes open! Please PM me if you are interested and we can go from there. Thanks!!!

MNVikingsBrettFavre-WhiteBACK.jpg

MNVikingsBrettFavre-WhiteFRONT.jpg

MNVikingsJaredAllen-BlackBACK.jpg

MNVikingsJaredAllen-BlackFRONT.jpg

Quite a few people already ordering these, so figured I would bump it up for the night to see if anyone else wants in on the first group order. Hit me up with a PM if interested!

lini316 said:
are you able to get any of these

major wright jersey
colby rasmus jersey
john jay jersey

They don't have anything for those players at the moment, but new ones do come instock all of the time. I am in the process of making up a quick site (the SCF guys wanted me to do it that way since I am basically working as a middle-man on the jersey sales), so once I get that finished up check it out (it will have a good chunk of the players you are able to get from that).

Back