Football Iowa Hawkeyes Biggest Joke The Past 2 Years!

If Iowa didn't get beat my indiana they would be allright.

Everyone knew they would lose 2 games. 9-3 is NOT A BAD YEAR in the big ten by any means.

Why do they suck so bad?

joshsmith said:
If Iowa didn't get beat my indiana they would be allright.

Everyone knew they would lose 2 games. 9-3 is NOT A BAD YEAR in the big ten by any means.

Why do they suck so bad?

because they are always pre season top 15 and suppose to contend for a big 10/national title and they always end up not ranked and a dissapointment

This post is making me mad:mad: :mad: :mad: You are haters and that guy with greenway(iowa pic in his sig) What the F, are you collecting him? I will not trade any greenway cards to you LOL, This team plays tough teams and are consistantly playing bowl games, GOOD ONES!!! They have had top 20 ratings the past 2 years coming into the season, and they have a player that ESPN, and ABC news put as a top Heisman canadate this year..So come on people The Big 10 is one of the toughest if not the toughest conference in the NCAA, not like there garbage niebors to the west that have not done Jack since that Couch guy. And that was when most of there fans were in Highschool...Randall??? :eek: LOL. So in closing If you do not like IOWA HAWKEYES FOOTBALL, I don't like you LOL:D

thrashdady said:
This post is making me mad:mad: :mad: :mad: You are haters and that guy with greenway(iowa pic in his sig) What the F, are you collecting him? I will not trade any greenway cards to you LOL, This team plays tough teams and are consistantly playing bowl games, GOOD ONES!!! They have had top 20 ratings the past 2 years coming into the season, and they have a player that ESPN, and ABC news put as a top Heisman canadate this year..So come on people The Big 10 is one of the toughest if not the toughest conference in the NCAA, not like there garbage niebors to the west that have not done Jack since that Couch guy. And that was when most of there fans were in Highschool...Randall??? :eek: LOL. So in closing If you do not like IOWA HAWKEYES FOOTBALL, I don't like you LOL:D

u got nothing u live in CO and like IA, bad bad bad, o ya did i mention u like the Raiders too! LOL:D

I suggest looking at their schedule, injury report and what they've done in the past 5 years before you act like an ass. Nebraska has nothing on Iowa.

Oops, pardon my french. G-Dub would be ashamed of me.

The only thing nebraska has was an bogus bowl win last year against michigan.

That was the worst officated game ever. I mean it had a little bit of everything.

THE ENTIRE NEBRASKA FOOTBALL TEAM WAS ON THE FIELD WHEN THE BALL WAS STILL LIVE, Yet no flag.

GeorgeWBush said:
I suggest looking at their schedule, injury report and what they've done in the past 5 years before you act like an ass. Nebraska has nothing on Iowa.

Oops, pardon my french. G-Dub would be ashamed of me.

You like George Bush Enough Said lol

Back