Interesting Paypal situation

I looked at his house on Google, the dude has to have lots of money to live where he does. If I ever have some exquisite 1/1's to sell, maybe I'll unblock him, but for now he can suck my ass.

LOL, when he bought my card, I checked out his house too. If I remember correctly, he lived in Florida in a subdivision right off the ocean. His house wasnt on the ocean, but it was a couple houses away. Am I right?

LOL, when he bought my card, I checked out his house too. If I remember correctly, he lived in Florida in a subdivision right off the ocean. His house wasnt on the ocean, but it was a couple houses away. Am I right?

Hah, too funny, that's exactly right.

Hah, too funny, that's exactly right.

I always had a good memory about stupid shit like that. I can remember things back when I was still in a crib. The way I described my room to my mom, she can vouch it looked that way. My earliest memory is waking up one morning crying. My dad was a manager of 3 Goodyear shops before he went on to own 3 himself, and a Goodyear blimp hung above my crib. It fell off the string and into my crib one morning which made me start crying. I remember seeing the light turn on in the hallway from under that door, and my mom came in to settle me down. Now if only I could have the same memory when studying for some tests.

Back