Interested in contributing to the site?

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
No, not talking about financially (now ;) ), or in the fact you all contribute everytime you sign on and interact (post, use TCG Chat, etc), but am speaking to even more than that as we gear the site up. Many people have pm'd or posted for myself and other old guys (aka founders) about wanting to help in a more regular sustained fashion. If that is you, please feel free to discuss your interest here. In a nutshell, as we go forward, there is a ton of 'content' to be managed on a regular basis. We will take on much of it ourselves, but there is plenty to go around.

Confused, I am, and I wrote this :doh:

I post everytime I log in......I even start new threads.....I see tons of views....never any replies though.....I don't think anyone likes me here:(:ban:

I post everytime I log in......I even start new threads.....I see tons of views....never any replies though.....I don't think anyone likes me here:(:ban:

Just did a check.....52 threads started by you, only 3 have no replies. If you count the ones where I wasn't the only resplier it may be more like 47 with no replies :lollol:

:givemebeer:

Just did a check.....52 threads started by you, only 3 have no replies. If you count the ones where I wasn't the only resplier it may be more like 47 with no replies :lollol:

:givemebeer:

"Abazaba, you my only friend!"....well in this case....Alabama, you my only friend!

:lollol:

Free hand jobs for the guys.Sorry no minors(Grant will take care of you tho):D.Free mustache rides for the ladies.:p

If i can be of any other service let me know.:D

Back