Back and better than ever

bajmurray

Prospect
Transactions: 6
I just wanted to take the opportunity to reintroduce myself. I was very active on TCC, and still participate in the regular hockey break.

I'm probably a little older than most member on the site (turn 65 this month), but I've always enjoyed busting wax and buying and selling one eBay. Obviously, due to the current state of the hobby, busting reasonably priced products is a thing of the past Also, as with many things in my life, I am downsizing.

For years, I had a store on eBay (Murray's Sports Collectibles) and wold move extra stuff that way (mostly lower end stuff). However, a combination of eBay listing fee increases and USPS shipping fees caused me to lose money on a regular basis. As a result, I closed my eBay store.

However, I now have to give eBay some credit (surprise, surprise!). They ave made 2 major changes, which have resulted in my reopening my store. First, they institued a policy of giving an additional 10,000 (!) free fixed price collectibles listings for anyone with a Basic Store. And second, they negotiayed a deal with the USPS where any card valued at $20 or less can be shipped at a rate of 51 cents for one ounce, 71 cents for 2 or 91 cents for 3. This is a significant saving from the average of $3 needed for a padded mailer, I managed to find some envelopes on Amazon which protect the card in a holder, and still meets the requirement. This allowed me to offer all of my sales with free shipping.

I currently have over 2,000 listings in my store, with more being added every couple of weeks. (Please feel free to browse!) The store name is the same "Murray's Sports Collectibles" and my eBay ID is the same as the one I use here, bajmurray.

I also plan to start selling some of my autographed memorabilia. I plan to list them here before putting them on eBay, giving the members forst shot.

Feel free to send me a message with any questions/comments.

I look forward to being active on the site!

Brian Murray

Welcome back Brian! Good to see you! I was following you on Facebook but I got off of social media several months ago because of all the drama.

Since you're here, we might as well get the fantasy football group rolling again, right?!

Welcome back Brian! Good to see you! I was following you on Facebook but I got off of social media several months ago because of all the drama.

Since you're here, we might as well get the fantasy football group rolling again, right?!
I stopped playing Fantasy Football last year. I kept having to chase people for dues, and as a DirectTV subscriber, the only way to get the Red Zone channel was to subscribe to Subday Ticket, which is over $400!

Once sports betting became legal in Mississippi, I've been making low level bets on college & pro games. That's just as much fun!

If I can help in any way, please let me know!

Back